1. Note that the Association is committed to providing an environment that promotes positive behaviour and values, one that is free from all forms of
harassment, discrimination and abuse, and one that is safe for children. I agree to support this endeavour and to conduct myself in an appropriate manner at all
2. Agree that I am bound by and will comply with the rules, policies, procedures and Codes of Conduct of the Association and Association Services as provided to me and/or published on the Association website from time to time.
3. Agree to present the Association in a positive manner in the community.
4. Agree to abide by all lawful directions of Association staff and designated
5. Acknowledge that failure to comply with such rules, policies, procedures and Codes of Conduct may result in my being suspended or banned from future participation in Association services.
6. Understand that participating in Association Services, particularly physical activity can carry some risk, and there is the chance of physical injury.
7. Accept all risks arising from and associated with Association Services and participate entirely at my own risk and with full appreciation of the nature and extent of risks involved.
8. Confirm that I am physically able to participate in Association Services and understand that I may be asked to complete a medical assessment or obtain a medical clearance in order to participate, if deemed necessary by the Association staff.
9. Waive all of my rights against and fully release and hold harmless the Association, its employees, agents, voluntary workers, honoraries and contracts (past or present), from and in relation to all actions, proceedings, suits, claims, demands and other liabilities whether found in negligence, breach of duty arising from all and any injury sustained by the member in the course of participating in Association Services, to the full extent permitted by the law.
10. Consent to the publication and/or use of my name, image, voice, statements or otherwise, via any medium before, during or after participation in Association Services, whether for advertising, promotion or otherwise, without payment or compensation.
11. Understand that a reference to Association Services is a reference to any event, competition, service, program or activity, including sport, recreation, gym, rehabilitation and fitness, operated and/or offered by the Association.