Thank you for your interest in providing feedback to Sporting Wheelies. We are committed to continuous improvement of our services. The valuable feedback we receive from stakeholders assists us to evaluate and improve our services to clients and customers.
If you have any questions, feedback or concerns please don’t hesitate to speak directly with a staff member, or to contact us (07) 3253 3333 or your local regional office.
- Talk directly to the staff member or volunteer you are in contact with or ask to speak with a more senior staff member.
- Phone our Administration team on 07 3253 3333.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Contact us through the Contact Us page on the Sporting Wheelies website.
- Submit an online compliment, complaint or suggestion
- Drop a written compliment, complaint or suggestion in the Feedback Box at Reception at 31 Dover St Albion.
- Write to us at PO Box 318, Newstead QLD 4006.
Your opinions and suggestions are important to us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Download the form to assist you in providing feedback or make a complaint to the Association, or submit you feedback online.
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission can also be contacted with feedback about NDIS supports and services by calling 1800 034 544 or visiting www.ndiscommission.gov.au.