Become a volunteer
Your time, enthusiasm and skills will help us to better deliver our programs and services to more people with a disability and minimise costs.
Download the volunteer fact sheet.
Download the Membership Application Form.
Volunteering is a great way to have fun, learn new skills, share your talents, meet new people and help others.
No experience is required for most volunteer roles. We provide training if required to ensure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
How can you help?
- Sports programs and events – coaching, sports training, one-off events, team staff, umpire/referee, sports subcommittees or assisting with regular sports programs
- Drivers – transport people and equipment for sport and recreation activities
- Gym/fitness – assist people with their workouts and personal fitness goals
- Public relations – marketing/media skills, photography
- Administration – filing, data entry, typing, mailouts and other general office tasks
- Disability education – help us raise awareness and understanding about sport and active recreation for people with a disability
- Fundraising – assisting with promotional fundraising events and minor lotteries/art unions
There are also opportunities to volunteer as part of student practicum and work experience.
If you are interested in volunteering with us in 2017-18, please complete a Membership Application Form to register your interest.
Please note: A Positive Notice Blue Card or Working with Children check is a requirement of all volunteer positions.
For more information on volunteering opportunities, contact Susan Solakovic on (07) 3253 3333 or email email@example.com