Every person is unique with their own strengths, aspirations and goals. Everyone has the right to achieve their goals and actively take part in their community in the way they choose to achieve their full potential.
We do everything for you with our core values at heart:
- Integrity. We’re honest and ethical in everything we do.
- Ambition. We are dynamic, passionate and committed to achieving, improving and innovating.
- Accountability. We’re responsible for our own actions.
- Empowerment. We value every individual and we’re committed to continuous learning, enabling and motivating all.
- Inclusiveness. We value diversity, promote equal opportunity and ensure our services are accessible to everyone.
Our promise to you
- Work with you to build on the strengths you have, putting you at the centre of everything we do. You can expect high quality services that aim for inclusion of all people.
- Work alongside you with passion and care to provide the supports you want to achieve your goals. We will communicate honestly and openly and be clear about what we can and can’t do.
- Respond to your enquiries quickly and give you the information you need.
You can expect us to:
- Ensure you are treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
- Provide services by suitably qualified, skilled and supported staff and volunteers to the highest standard which comply with all legal and compliance obligations.
- Provide excellent customer service in a welcoming, safe and supportive environment.
- Inform you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Listen to you when you provide suggestions, other forms of feedback or make a complaint. We will ask for your feedback and act on it in a timely way. (See our Feedback Policy)
- Provide information in a variety of ways to meet your needs.
You can assist us by:
- Providing complete and accurate information.
- Telling our us about any changes to your needs and goals.
- Always participating in a way that ensures enjoyment and safety for everybody.
- Showing respect for fellow members, volunteers and staff.
- Giving us honest feedback to improve the experiences for yourself and others.
- Alerting us to any situation which has or could affect the safety and enjoyment of your experience or the experience of others.
To contact us with compliments, complaints, questions or a service enquiry you can:
- Talk directly to the staff member or volunteer you are in contact with or ask to speak with a more senior staff member.
- Phone our Administration team on 07 3253 3333
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us through the Contact Us page on the Sporting Wheelies website.
- Submit an online compliment, complaint or suggestion
- Drop a written compliment, complaint or suggestion in the Feedback Box at Reception at 31 Dover St Albion.
- Write to us at PO Box 318, Newstead QLD 4006