Albion Sports, Health and Fitness Centre
Location – 31 Dover St, Albion
Directions from the Train Station to Albion Sports, Health and Fitness Centre
TRAVEL FROM ALBION RAILWAY STATION TO SPORTING WHEELIES AND DISABLED ASSOCIATION
- Exit Albion train station and travel along Albion Road on right hand side footpath
- Turn right at Hudson street and travel to traffic lights at Albion Overpass
- Turn left at Albion Overpass and continue straight along Albion Overpass to traffic lights at Sandgate Road
- Turn right at Sandgate Road and follow path on left hand side of Sandgate Road to traffic lights at Frodsham Street
- Turn left at Frodsham street (one way street, very busy) and follow until you reach Ellen Street
- Turn right at Ellen street and continue straight until you reach Dover Street.
- At the intersecting point of Ellen and Dover you will see the sign for Sporting Wheelies in front of you.
Key for diagram: Green is suggested footpath to travel along – Red Star = traffic lights – Yellow box = Sporting Wheelies facility
Bus Stop location: Crosby Road, Stop 18, Albion (inbound to city) or Brothers, Stop 19, Albion (outbound from city)