By making a donation to Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association, you can help make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of someone with a disability.
Your donation will be used to support essential programs and services such as:
- buying modified equipment for our sports programs such as wheelchair basketball, boccia and goalball in Brisbane and regional centres
- running camps for promising young athletes in our Junior Development Program
- providing subsidies for members participating in recreation activities
- delivering our recreation program to patients with spinal cord injuries and brain injuries at Brisbane’s Princess Alexandra Hospital
- buying specialised fitness equipment for ‘The Gym’ at our Brisbane headquarters to cater for people of all abilities
- providing subsidies to junior, developing and elite athletes to help them achieve their sporting dreams
You can choose to make a donation:
Our online donation facility is secure, quick and easy to use.
Call our Brisbane office and we will be happy to accept your donation by credit card over the phone.
Please send your cheque/money order by post to Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association, 60 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills QLD 4006 and include your name and address so that we can provide you with a receipt.
To make a regular donation via an automatic deduction from your salary, please email us and we’ll help you arrange this with your employer.