2017 Bridge to Brisbane
The Bridge to Brisbane fun run is one of Queensland’s largest community events and a great opportunity to raise funds for worthy causes. Last year, Team Sporting Wheelies raised more than $12,000 to help fund the Association’s life-changing programs and services and raise awareness about the importance of healthy activity for people with disabilities.
Forty-seven members, staff, family and friends participated in Team Sporting Wheelies in the 2017 Bridge to Brisbane on Sunday 27 August!
By making a donation to our 2017 Bridge to Brisbane campaign, you’ll be helping to raise funds for essential services such as:
- modified equipment for our fitness and rehabilitation centre in Brisbane
- adapted sports equipment such as handcycles and wheelchairs for our social sports programs
- come and try days so people with disabilities can try new activities and find out where to play
- our Junior Development Program for promising young athletes with a disability
- regional and state sporting events for athletes with a disability
- financial support for athletes competing at state, national and international level
Every dollar really does make a difference, so please be as generous as you can!
Sponsor a member of our team